PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Go STEELERS!!!!

My husband is a HUGE Steelers fan (which I guess makes me one too) and tonight we're throwing a little Super Bowl Party with some of our neighborhood friends. My original plan for the party was to have half Steelers colors/decor and half Packers colors/decor and thank God I shared my plan with hubby ahead of time b/c he was appalled that I would include Packers decor in his home! ;) He basically forbid me from coming up with any Packers desserts or decor of any sort. So apparently this party is not really a Super Bowl party, but more a "Celebrating that the Steelers are in the Super Bowl AGAIN" party. ;)

I don't care who wins, (looking around nervously to make sure hubby didn't hear me say that!) but I'm certainly excited about getting together with friends tonight. :)


There are going to be a few kids coming tonight so I wanted a way to get them excited about the game (and recruit them as Pittsburg fans). ;) So I set up a Steelers treat table complete with cupcakes, football juice boxes, cookies and Lil' Steeler fan kits. :)
Juice boxes for the kids...had to cover them in card stock to make them more "football-ish". Gotta theme it out folks! (and yes, of course, its totally neurotic, but thats me!!)
Little football cookies! I'm pretty proud of these b/c this was my first time decorating cookies with royal icing. I love how they turned out and I had a lot of fun with them. Definitely want more reasons to practice!! (as if I don't already have enough on my plate!!)

I made this cupcake stand using a shoe box and another tall box I had around the house. Covered the bottom in green wrapping paper and added ribbon for yard lines...

Definitely blinged out in Steeler colors!!!!
These little football toppers are cake balls. Yummo!

The Lil' Steelers Fan Kits include a mini clapper to cheer on Pittsburgh, a whistle to annoy all the adults, a penalty flag to throw for any of the Packers' infractions, some M&Ms, and a Super Bowl Championship ring...

Go Team!!!!!

56 comments:

  1. Oh this is the best! I love how you fully commit to your themes! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just found you through Maddycakes Muse! You have some amazing parties and ideas! Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. A football birthday party is such a great idea! This post has a lot of awesome ideas that I definitely have to try. www.funtiqueparties.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the STEELERS theme, beautiful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
    شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
    شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض

    شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
    شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
    شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
    شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
    شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
    شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
    شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض

    شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
    اعمال الصيانة بالرياض
    شركة رش مبيد ومكافحة حشرات بالرياض
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
    شركة دهانات بالرياض
    شركة عزل خزانات واسطح بالرياض
    شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف فلل وقصور بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض

    ...........................................................................................................

    0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة خبراء المملكة لخدمات التنظيف
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض 0566143611 - 0566822461
    0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة تنظيف فلل وشقق بالرياض
    0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة عزل و تنظيف الخزانات
    0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة نقل وتخزين أثاث بالرياض
    0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة تنظيف قصور بالرياض

    ReplyDelete
  6. شركة عزل اسطح وحمامات بمحايل

    نور المدينة هى الاساس فى عالم العزل تعمل فى هذا المجال منذ عشرات السنون اسطول العمالة معها منذ البداية له خبرة باجود مواد العزل التى اثبتت جدارتها على مر السنون

    شركة تنظيف مجالس بخميس مشيط

    شركة تنظيف خزانات بخميس مشيط
    شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
    نحن افضل من يقوم بتنظيف مجالسك وخزان مياهك معنا انت فى ايدى امينة
    شركة نقل اثاث بخميس مشيط

    شركة مكافحة حشرات بخميس مشيط

    شركة تنظيف موكيت بخميس مشيط

    شركة تنظيف خزانات بمحايل
    شركة تنظيف منازل بمحايل
    شركة كشف تسريات بمحايل

    ReplyDelete
  7. شركة سما الصقر افضل شركة ترميم حمامات بالرياض ، كثيرًا ما يتعرض المنزل إلى المشاكل المختلفة والتي يكون في حاجه شركة ترميم حمامات ، أو يمكن أن يرغب الشخص في أن يقوم بتغير ديكور المنزل في هذه الحالة فإنه يجب عليك التواصل مع شركة ترميم التي تحرص على أن تقدم هذه الخدمات إلى العميل بحرفية شديد.
    شركة ترميم بالرياض

    أفضل الطرق التي يمكن أن تقوم بخلالها بمهمة ترميم منازل بالرياض على أعلى مستوى
    وايضا افضل شركة ترميم فلل بالرياض

    ترميم حمامات

    افضل شركة ترميم بالرياض


    افضل شركة ترميم بالرياض

    ReplyDelete