Thursday, December 13, 2012

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


Last week my best buddy requested a smorgasbord of wonderful Christmas goodies for a party she was throwing for all her teacher friends. I had SO much fun working on this order.  Sometimes I swear to goodness gracious I'm still an 8 year old child who gets giddy over the thought of cartoon-like, colorful Christmas sweetness...



How precious are these Christmas tree and gingerbread men cake pops?!!? LOVE~
And I was LOVING the oreo snowman pops!

No party is complete without a cake (or cupcakes)! ;)



Rice Krispie treats and Santa Claus Hat cake "balls"




5 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest things ever! I love the Santa hats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a special trick for covering the oreos? They are super smooth. Would love some tips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! :) I use a chocolate oreo mold. You can purchase them online. :)

    ReplyDelete