PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Little Buckaroo Baby Shower

Here are a few pictures of a Little Buckaroo Dessert table I put together for a baby shower. Buck and Natalie are friends from college and this will be their first baby, a little boy named Colt. Since daddy's nickname is "Buck" the shower's theme seemed almost too easy...Little Buckaroo!



The pennant banner going across the front of the table read "Little Buckaroo". Once again, Amanda from Amanda's Parties To Go created an amazing printable set!


Here are a few close ups of the table...



























Cherry Pies on a stick. This is my husband's new favorite dessert! :)














































We set up a photo booth with a few cowboy props. Lots of silly fun (especially after a few cocktails). :)

The excited parent's to be...


My sweet best friend Merey and I.


Congrats Buck and Nat! Can't wait to meet the little buckaroo!!!! :)

13 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! I'm dumbstruck with how AMAZINGGG that all looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! GREAT JOB! That is the cutest baby shower I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Do you share your "how to" on the pie's on a stick? I'd love to know how you do that! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the best!! You pulled it off just like I had faith that you would! Everything looks amazing, Kate - great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic party details! Especially love the boots atop the cake (so cute how you made them look baby-like!) and the cherry pies on sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo cute, everything you do is so, very original Kate. This is the most original baby shower ever!! :D and yes, please share you recipe for the cherry pies on a stick, sounds yummy!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I'm still trying to get over that CAKE! Boots...paisley...belt buckle...I love it. I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job Kate!! A saw pics of this shower posted on another site before yours( I believe shindig) and thought that really looks like kates work and sure enough it is!! The pie pops I think bakerella has instructions on how to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you sell your items?

    ReplyDelete