PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Miniature Pregnant Belly Cakes

Oh my goodness I just love these!!! A friend of mine is pregnant with her second child and the girls are getting together today for a little surprise luncheon shower. The guest of honor is on a strict diet of no soy, no dairy (yes, that includes butter) so figuring out this cake was a bit of a challenge for me. I honestly didn't think it was possible to make a cake w/ no butter, milk, or soy product...soy is in EVERYTHING including vegetable oil and shortening!!) BUT luckily for me, Cherrybrook Kitchen sells cake mix and icing that was perfect for her needs. It was a little difficult to work with, but a life saver for someone on this type of diet! And I was able to make my marshmallow fondant soy and dairy free as well so it all worked out. :)

Are they not to die for!!?!?!?!?!?


































Don't you just love the preggo cleavage!?!?! lol

(the boobies are cake balls!!!)









































Here we are!!
Great food,
Great friends,
Great cake!!!!

4 comments:

  1. These are ADORABLE, I love them! SOOO SOOO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin cute!!! Did you use fondant for all detail? LOVE these! I love ALL your cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them, l have a pregnant friend that we are planing her shower, can you give me a few hints on how to make them? thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! what size pans did you use to make them mini??

    ReplyDelete