PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 18, 2010

Trophy Husband Sneak Peek

Tomorrow I'm throwing a Trophy Husband party for my husband and some of the other great husband friends we know. (in honor of Father's Day coming up)

I woke up extra early this morning to get the cake done and I'm pretty pleased w/ the way it turned out. lol Simple...but I think it fits the theme and tone I'm trying to set for this party. ;)





I am so excited for tomorrow night and can't wait to have a little bit fun at their expense!!! ;) Stay tuned for more pics....

3 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute!!! I've been out of town and haven't been on blogger for a while, looks like you might have a new look for your blog. I love it...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! rofl... I can't wait to see more!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete