PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 15, 2010

Gender Reveal Cupcakes

These cupcakes are for a couple celebrating their first child. They are throwing a gender reveal party tonight and these cute little cupcakes hold the secret. The inside is filled with pink or blue buttercream. (can't tell you which color as I might spoil a secret)

When its time for the big reveal all the guests will take a bite at the same time and find out what the happy couple is having!!!








8 comments:

  1. Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are expressing, an exceedingly massive info regarding the certain Hardly about some introduce uncommon labyrinth usher can be shared!!. body armour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like marbles and limestone, travertine is a type of natural stone. It is used mostly used as building material especially in modern architectures. miami criminal lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you.key performance indicator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually I study it last night but I had some ideas about it and today I desired to study it again because it is very well crafted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the information I am finding everywhere.What Is Apple Pay? Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog. dolor de cabeza

    ReplyDelete