PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thing One and Thing Two

I love this cake for two reasons...first off I love the way it turned out! (what a great party theme for twins!)

The second reason this is a cool cake for me is b/c I was making cakes for these little kids back when they were growing in their mama's tummy. One of my first baby shower cakes was created for this family...remember this one? Its nice to see these little babies are grown up to a healthy big kid age of ONE!!! :)

Happy 1st Birthday Baby A and Baby B!!
The smash cakes...
























6 comments:

  1. Is that cotton candy on top?? SO darn cute!!! LOVE the theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the thing one and things two pieces made out of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get your icing so red mine looks pink no matter how much color I add is there a trick

    ReplyDelete