PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Party. Lots of pictures!!!

Tonight was our Trick or Treat pre-party with some of our neighbors and close friends. What a blast! The kids had a great time. I had a fabulously fun time planning and executing this party. I think I successfully did my part filling the kids up with as much sugar as I possibly could in the short time I had! :)

Grab a cup of coffee, perhaps a snack and get comfortable, because below are a TON of pictures! Lots of the dessert buffet, complete w/ toothbrushes. ;) Some of the menu which included mac n cheese for the kiddos as well as grapes served out of little treat buckets (everything is better when you eat it out of a mini bucket!). And there are even a few pics of the kids table.

Enjoy (if you dare)!!


























All our sweet babies eating their dinner!!

9 comments:

  1. You're amazing Kate!! People must LOVE coming to parties at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fabulous!!! You have such fantastic ideas! I check your blog daily! It's my favorite! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word, WOW! Wait one more, AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous party!!! I LOVE all the details. Your cake pops and cupcakes are to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute! Saw your party at Gwynn Wasson Designs and thought I would come see your blog! So glad I found you! Great inspiration

    ReplyDelete