PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cupcakes cupcakes cupcakes!!

This weekend I had lots of fun with cupcakes! :) Pirates and Hotdogs. Quite a spectrum!


























My husband walked in the kitchen when I was putting all the toppers on the cupcakes and he said, "Are those cupcakes for the same party!?!?"

Unfortunately, the answer is no.

I say "unfortunately" b/c that would have definitely won the award for most original party theme! ;)

We've got two different parties goin' on here...a pirate theme for Callaway's 2nd Birthday...

And these little hotdog cupcakes are for a friend of mine who is throwing a hotdog buffet party! HOW FUN!!! I totally want to store that idea away for future use! (I'm thinking a hotdog buffet would be quite appropriate for my next trophy husband party) ;)























Now, I'm craving a mini, bite sized hotdog (not made from sugar)...do they make those?

1 comment: