Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Its been a while since I've baked a cake!

But that doesn't mean I've been staying out of the kitchen!! In fact, I would say since Christmas I've been spending about 90% of my time cooking with my girls. We've been serving up things like turkey, pancakes, any veggie you can think of, cupcakes, cookies and even a steak!!!
(all plastic of course)
Bailey and Olivia got a new kitchen for Christmas and haven't wanted to stop cooking since.

Here is their new kitchen...I remodeled an old ugly desk I found at Goodwill by painting it pink, removing/adding some doors, sticking a sink in the middle and adding some oven eyes.
Before pic. The ugly old desk that is no more...
And here are my busy little bakers.


  1. This is amazingly creative! What a graet idea!

  2. Wow!! How amazing! I am so impressed. Very creative and so chic! I bet your girls love it!

  3. That is so adorable!! You did an awesome job!