PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Its been a while since I've baked a cake!

But that doesn't mean I've been staying out of the kitchen!! In fact, I would say since Christmas I've been spending about 90% of my time cooking with my girls. We've been serving up things like turkey, pancakes, any veggie you can think of, cupcakes, cookies and even a steak!!!
.
(all plastic of course)
.
Bailey and Olivia got a new kitchen for Christmas and haven't wanted to stop cooking since.

Here is their new kitchen...I remodeled an old ugly desk I found at Goodwill by painting it pink, removing/adding some doors, sticking a sink in the middle and adding some oven eyes.
Before pic. The ugly old desk that is no more...
And here are my busy little bakers.






















3 comments:

  1. This is amazingly creative! What a graet idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! How amazing! I am so impressed. Very creative and so chic! I bet your girls love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable!! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete