PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fun Christmas Dessert

Fun, yummy and easy too!!!
All you need is oreos, candy melts and lolipop sticks.
Simply dip your stick into a little big of melted candy, insert it in the middle of an oreo sandwich. Give the candy a little bit of time to dry.
Then start covering the cookie w/ candy melts! I just microwaved my candy melts in a bowl and used a spoon to pour the chocolate over the oreo (holding it by the stick over the bowl of chocolate so that the excess drips off into the bowl).
Super easy and oh my goodness so tastey!!!!



I made these to serve at our family Christmas party coming up this weekend. I had just finished up when mom came walking through the door for a visit. She and Bailey started pressuring me to let them try one...so I caved and we all decided to split one.
I took the first bite...yumm

Bailey took the next...yumm


Then mom...yummm


And then Olivia took her bite...HOG!!
We all just looked at the empty stick with frowns on our faces...then over at Olivia who had a mouth full of cookie and a big grin.

Bailey broke the silence, "Guess daddy doesn't get a taste".

Poor dad.


2 comments:

  1. Those look delish! Love seeing something different than the cakepop - I'm going to give these a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your abundance of pictures!!! What a refreshingly DIFFERENT site! You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete