PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Jesus

Bailey's preschool teacher asked me if I could make a 'Happy Birthday Jesus' cake for their class Christmas celebration today. I was super excited to do this one b/c I knew exactly what I wanted to do. Thats not to say I didn't feel a little nervous with it being a birthday cake for Jesus after all!!

No pressure right?!!?

But I put a good bit of work and lots of heart into it so thats all that matters in the end!


Its a little early, but


Happy Birthday Jesus!!!!!!!












6 comments:

  1. This cake is sooo sweet! Absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are AMAZING!! This is just the most precious thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely amazing! I would love to see the reactions of your customers when you give them their cake. I'm following your blog now because I'm just in awe of your cakeart:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is amazing! I love it. All your cakes are.

    ReplyDelete