Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Jesus

Bailey's preschool teacher asked me if I could make a 'Happy Birthday Jesus' cake for their class Christmas celebration today. I was super excited to do this one b/c I knew exactly what I wanted to do. Thats not to say I didn't feel a little nervous with it being a birthday cake for Jesus after all!!

No pressure right?!!?

But I put a good bit of work and lots of heart into it so thats all that matters in the end!

Its a little early, but

Happy Birthday Jesus!!!!!!!


  1. This cake is sooo sweet! Absolutely precious!

  2. You are AMAZING!! This is just the most precious thing ever!!

  3. This is absolutely amazing! I would love to see the reactions of your customers when you give them their cake. I'm following your blog now because I'm just in awe of your cakeart:-)

  4. Wow! This is amazing! I love it. All your cakes are.