PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 24, 2010

Don't forget about Santa!!!!

We almost did!! Bailey was so focused on getting to bed early tonight so that she didn't disappoint Santa that we nearly forgot all about his cookies!!

OMG, seriously...that would have been BAD!

About 5 minutes after I walked out of her room I thought, "OH NO!! We forgot cookies for Santa!!". So I ran up and got her out of bed to set up our highly thought out plan to figure out Santa's favorite cookie/milk combo!!! You see, he told us earlier this week when the girls went to sit on his lap that his favorite cookie was chocolate chip so we knew what his favorite cookie was...but he never told us what his favorite milk flavor!!?! So we set up a sampling station...this just basically covers all our bases and gives Santa no room to complain!!! (can you tell I'm a mom who is used to accommodating different food tastes??)

My money is on the ol' trusty regular white milk, (easier for future Christmas Eves) ;) but Bailey is convinced its either strawberry or chocolate.

I guess we'll know in a few hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

And carrots for the reindeer!!!!! (they're a little old, but they'll do)

Merry Christmas to everyone out there in the Internet world! I hope you all have a wonderful/happy/blessed Christmas!!!

5 comments:

  1. That's about the cutest thing I've ever heard...can't wait to hear the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! We had to get Caidy out of bed, because we forgot too! We left our sugar cookies that Caidy decorated and Eggnog! (Because Mama was to lazy to make hot cocoa this year! LOL)
    We forgot to leave carrots again!

    I love the little Mason Jars! So what did Santa pick?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa picked the white milk! (its easier for future Santa visits!!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! That is so cute! The carrots made me laugh out loud. I just love you blog.

    ReplyDelete