PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sweet Caroline's 30th!


This cake is for my sweet, crazy, wonderful friend Caroline who is celebrating her 30th birthday today! Along with Caroline's birthday comes lots of fun as the girls are celebrating tonight with a 30 and flirty bar hop in Atlanta. Mode of transportation..."The Fur Bus". EEK!
I must admit, I'm one mama who is very excited to get out of the house for a night out with adults!!! And I've never been on The Fur Bus so I'm not sure what to expect, but it does sound interesting! ;) We shall see...


Happy Birthday Carol!!!!!




















4 comments:

  1. Such a sassy way to use pink and black for a party! Perfect for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ya, I’m actually joyful I’ve found this information. Today bloggers publish just about gossip and the internet and this is really Helpful. A good blog with exciting content, that’s what I need. Thanks for making this web site, and I will be visiting over again.
    Visit:- Plumbers Near Me | office.com/setup office.com/setup | Norton setup | norton.com/setup | Telstra Webmail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete