PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How do you do this w/ two kids??

That's the question I always get..."How do you find the time to do all these cakes w/ two children!?!" My response is always, "I don't know!!!" (and I honestly don't know! lol) But somehow it all gets done...I'll admit there are definitely times when I'm icing a cake with a baby on my hip while the other little rascal is off coloring on the walls or hanging from the chandelier, but somehow it all gets done. That said, since summer has started (meaning no preschool for Bailey and Olivia has now decided to drop her morning nap) I find myself really thinking HOW am I going to get these cakes done without losing my sanity??

For the most part my caking schedule is 5:30am-7am before the girls wake up and then 8:30pm to as long as it takes... Needless to say after working on my cakes and chasing around 2 little ones in between, I'm a tired girl.

Luckily for me I've got B signed up for 2 weeks of vacation bible school in the month of June so I should be OK for this month, but July is crazy busy w/ 2 kids, beach trips, lake trips, MY 29th BIRTHDAY! and pool time. Sooooo, I have made the executive decision to pamper myself and...

TAKE THE MONTH OF JULY OFF!!! :)

I'll still be updating my blog w/ cakes (I have to make some cakes, I can't help myself), parties and other creative stuff so there will still be some action on here. But for the most part I'm going to be enjoying my birthday month with some freedom from caking! :)

So there is my announcement...
July I'm off
...returning full force to my cakes in August. :)

6 comments:

  1. Good for you!! :D I have the big 29 coming up in August! Want to make me a cake and ship it over?!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! But...you're still going to be able to do my cake, right?!?! ;) Hope you survive until August!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping to give a contribution & assist other users like its helped me. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web.

    ReplyDelete